Receiving Your Mobile Tickets via Email
When you purchase your event, you will receive an email confirmation. If you have mobile tickets for that event, your email should display like this:
What To Do If You Are Not Seeing a QR Code in Your Email:
If your QR code is not displaying, click the "view in your browser" link (see image) to login to your account. Follow the instructions below for Viewing Your Mobile Tickets in Your Account.
Viewing Your Mobile Tickets in Your MC Account
Mobile Ticket Troubleshooting
Try these tips:
- Make sure it IS NOT In “Dark Mode” This will populate a white QR code that can’t be seen.
- Brighten the screen to 100% (This will be different phone to phone).
- Zoom in to make the QR Code larger, but still within the phone screen boundary.
Still Having trouble?
VIEWING ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
- Is your screen in "dark mode" (dark with white print text/image) and appearing to be blank ? Switch out of dark mode.
- If your operating system is not the most current one, try updating it.
VIEWING IN YOUR EMAIL
- Didn't get your email? Check your junk or spam folder.
- Not seeing images? Click on "view images" at the top of the email.
VIEWING IN YOUR WEB ACCOUNT
- Are you using cellular data? Try refreshing.
- Are you experiencing connectivity issues with your WIFI?
STILL HAVING TROUBLE?
Give our Ticket Office a call at 530-754-2787 during business hours (Tue–Fri, Noon-5 p.m.). The Box Office will be open to stop by one hour prior to performances.