It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: the reopening of the Mondavi Center after 19 months. While our stages have been dark, the entire Mondavi Center staff has been working to make this return as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Before The Show
UC Davis has partnered with ParkMobile to provide pre-paid parking services across the campus. The Mondavi Center has its own page and pre-paid passes can be purchased for $10 via the ParkMobile app or website.
Pre-paid event parking is $10 per vehicle and $12 if purchased on night of event. NOTE: UC Davis Parking Staff will not be accepting cash on the night of the event.
For detailed information on campus parking, visit UCD Transportation Services here.
We have three types of tickets this year: traditional printed tickets; print-at-home tickets; and mobile tickets, which are entirely digital.
For those who selected print-at-home or traditional tickets, you should have received them by email or mail respectively.
If you have forgotten your password or have a question? We’re here to help!
Updated hours: Tue–Fri, Noon-5 p.m. We will also be open one hour prior to all performances.
Arriving at the Mondavi Center
When you arrive at the venue, you will be required to:
- Present a physical CDC Vaccination Record Card or the State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record as proof
- Show a state-issued photo ID in which the name matches the one on the vaccine record*
- Always wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth inside of our venue
UC Davis Students, Staff and Faculty: Aggies! You can present a green or purple Approved Daily Symptom Survey with a valid photo ID.
Children under 12 or audience members who are unable to get vaccinated must show a negative COVID-19 test result from the last 72 hours. (Must be a lab/PCR test; home tests/antigen tests are not valid).
*A photo ID will not be required for minors who are accompanied by an adult.
Entering the Lobby
The Yocha DeHe Grand Lobby will be open one hour prior to each performance. We have made some temporary changes in response to the current public health situation.
- Concessions will not be available at events until further notice.
- No personal water bottles will be allowed in the venue.
- No coat or bag check will be available.
- The gift shop will be closed for all events until further notice.