Directions & Parking
Parking on the UC Davis campus is overseen by the Department of Transportation Services. Paid parking is required for all Mondavi Center events.
Please plan to arrive to UC Davis 30–40 minutes prior to an event to ensure that you are in your seat before the event begins.
The main parking structure is located on Hilgard Lane, just south of the Mondavi Center building.
Patrons with a DMV-issued placard/license plate can find parking on the street level (mid-level) of the nearby parking structure, and on the surface lots near the covered walkway and may park at no charge. There is also a short-term drop-off area directly in front of the entrance.
Changes have recently been made regarding event parking at UC Davis. Parking is $16 if you purchase the day of the event. We recommend you purchase your parking in advance using the AIMS Parking online portal to get a discounted rate of $14.
Pre-Purchasing Event Parking Instructions
- Navigate to parking.ucdavis.edu and select Special Event Parking.
- Choose Mondavi Center Event Parking and then select your event.
- Select the pre-purchased event permit and the date(s) of the event.
- Click Add Vehicle and enter your vehicle information.
- Review the Permission to Park Agreement and select I agree at the bottom of the page.
- If you’d like to add more events to your cart, click on the UC Davis Transportation Services logo at the top left corner of your screen to add another event.
- If you’re ready to checkout, enter your contact and billing information, to confirm your parking. Your license plate will be your permit, so you don’t need to bring anything.
UC Davis Affiliate Parking
UC Davis students and employees should purchase event parking through AggiePark via the AMP Park app to access daily affiliate rates. Once you pay to park, those with a daily permit can move to any equivalent or lower cost zone across campus (including event parking areas).
Monthly permit holders can park with their LRPP in any equivalent or lower cost zone across campus (including event parking areas).
Retirees with a valid Retiree (RT) permit may park at no charge.
Mondavi Center GPS Address: 523 Mrak Hall Dr, Davis, CA 95616
We recommend biking, walking or carpooling to minimize traffic congestion. We have more than 600 bike parking spots available within a block of the center, most of it centered along Arboretum Drive.
From Sacramento (I-80 Westbound)
Take the UC Davis/Mondavi Center exit and turn right on to Old Davis Road. At the traffic circle, continue forward on Old Davis Road. Turn right into Gateway Parking Structure.
From the San Francisco Bay Area (I-80 Eastbound)
Take the UC Davis/Mondavi Center exit and turn left on to Old Davis Road. At the traffic circle, continue forward on Old Davis Road. Turn right into Gateway Parking Structure.
From Northern California and Sacramento International Airport (I-5 & 113)
From I-5, go south on Highway 113 in Woodland. From Highway 113, take the I-80 east off-ramp towards Sacramento. From I-80, immediately take the UC Davis/Mondavi Center exit and turn left onto Old Davis Road. At the traffic circle, continue forward on Old Davis Road. Turn right into Gateway Parking Structure.