Ticket Sales & Support
Open Tuesday-Friday 12-5pm and one hour before shows
email@example.com | 530.754.2787
Mondavi Center Ticket Office
One Shields Avenue – University of California
Davis, CA 95616-8543
Ticket Office Location:
523 Mrak Hall Dr, Davis, CA 95616
On the east side of the Mondavi Center (facing towards the Buehler Alumni/Visitors Center).
Do you charge ticketing fees?
We have two types of ticketing fees that go directly to supporting the work of our ticket-office staff:
- A one-time $20 fee for all subscription purchases
- A $3.50 per-ticket fee for all single-ticket purchases (online, over the phone or at our windows)
- Ticketing fees are non-refundable.
I can’t attend an event, what are my options?
It’s a shame when life gets in the way of great art, but we understand that plans change. We offer both ticket exchange and donation options. Exchanges for another event in the current season, or donation requests, must be received by 5 p.m. the business day before your event.
Exchanges are fee-free. Exchanging into a higher-priced performance or seating area may result in a price difference. We are not able to offer a refund for exchanging into a lower-priced event or seating area.
Mondavi Center subscribers may choose to return tickets for an event credit that may be used to purchase Mondavi Center Presents performances within the same season. All event credit will expire on June 30.
Can I get a refund?
Tickets are nonrefundable, except in the case of a canceled event; all sales are final. Tickets for past or missed performances may not be exchanged or donated. Live performance is dynamic: all programs and prices are subject to change.
I have lost my tickets, what are my options?
The Mondavi Center Ticket Office will reissue tickets to the account holder. Contact the Ticket Office via phone: 530-754-2787 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to replace your tickets as soon as possible. The Mondavi Center does not replace tickets purchased through secondary markets.
What happens if an event is canceled?
If a performance is canceled, you will have the option to receive a full refund or an event credit toward another Mondavi Center event within the same season. Refunds are granted only for canceled performances. Handling fees are non-refundable.
What can I do with my event credit?
All held event credit and credits obtained in a Mondavi Center season may be used towards the purchase of Mondavi Center Presents performances within that same season. All accumulated event credit will expire on June 30.
How do I become a subscriber?
Interested in becoming a subscriber and accessing valuable subscriber benefits? We have many packages to choose from based on your interests and budget. See our Subscriptions page for more details.
- The print-at-home option is available for online gift certificate purchases. The gift certificate number will be delivered in a confirmation email along with a link to print a blank gift certificate to provide your recipients for immediate gift giving.
- Gift certificates can be used towards any Mondavi Center Ticket Office purchase, including events presented by the UC Davis Department of Music.
- Gift certificates can be purchased for any amount and do not expire.
- Gift certificates can be redeemed online, in-person and by phone.
- All gift certificates purchased online will be mailed to the purchaser in 7-10 days if you chose ‘Regular Mail’ as your delivery method.
Request a Donation
The Mondavi Center believes in giving back to its community and supporting the many worthy causes in the Sacramento Region. We welcome donation requests from non-profit organizations for their fundraising purposes between July 1st and December 31st.